Private Retreat Room Facilities
Those doing personal retreat with us will be provided with the following facilities:
- An en-suite (shower & toilet) room in the coachhouse outbuilding.
- Three light vegetarian meals a day to be eaten in Land of Joy’s dining room, or brought the room on request. Please note, we can cater for serious food allergies, however, you may need to cover any additional costs this creates for the centre.
- Access to a well stocked dharma library (in the main house)
- Meditation cushions/boxes, water bowls and other retreat supplies
- Friendly staff who will respect your retreat silence and be available to provide logistical support to retreaters if needed
- Assistance with fire pujas if required. Please note this MUST be discussed before you arrive and we will request a £108 donation to cover the cost of the ingredients..
- Dorje Khadro practice hut
Please note: we do NOT offer any self-catering facilities in the main house. Retreatants usually come to the dining hall for meals, but in case of strict retreat it is possible to have meals delivered to your room.